I finally cooked again. I was craving something fattening, but I want to keep it on the healthier side. I made up my own recipe for a gluten free breaded chicken cutlet. It was super simple!
Now, I made 5 large chicken breasts so please adjust the amount of eggs for however many pieces of chicken you are making.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Scramble 3 eggs in a bowl and put seasoned gluten free breadcrumbs in another bowl
- Dip the chicken in the eggs and then in the breadcrumbs
- Put the chicken on a greased baking sheet
- Place the sheet in the oven and bake for 30-45 mins, until the chicken is cooked.
It’s that simple!
I had it with jasmine rice and roasted broccoli. Delicious.