Another crock pot recipe. Let me know below if you guys like these!
- 1 lb of turkey sausage
- 1 can of beans (I used pink beans)
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes (can use tomatoes with chili peppers)
- Spices – salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, red pepper flakes
- Decase the sausage
- Put it in the crock pot and cut into bite size pieces with a spatula
- Drain the beans
- Add the beans, tomatoes and spices
- Cook on low for 6 hours
For those wondering, a serving is 1 and 1/2 cups for 6 Weight Watchers Smart points.
I served my chili with Trader Joe’s shredded mozzarella cheese over jasmine rice with roasted eggplant.